The overall objective of Helene Elsass Center is to support people with Cerebral Palsy in creating activity and control over their own lives and to gain personal independence, self-esteem and social integration. To achieve this goal we work with four core areas:
- Helene Elsass Center develops individual training and learning programs
- Helene Elsass Center wants to provide people with Cerebral Palsy and their families self-awareness, understanding and knowledge
- Helene Elsass Center conducts research and provides knowledge based of data from its own research projects
- Helene Elsass Center hosts seminars and conferences with the aim to constantly develop and share knowledge about Cerebral Palsy
- HEC Care is a specialistcenter for Cerebral Palsy
The knowledge and insights gathered at Helene Elsass Center, has helped to ensure that the opportunities for people with cerebral palsy today are considered more positive than in the past. Knowledge has created a basis for hope. Read more about Helene Elsass Center.