– The best treat!
app. 12 pieces
- 3 oz. of almond flour
- 2 oz. of marzipan
- 4 oz. of butter
- 4 oz. of Demerara sugar
- ¾ oz. of wheat flour
- 1 egg
- Cut the butter and marzipan into small chunks and leave in a bowl for an hour.
- Then mix it with sugar so it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add almond flour and wheat flour and mix well.
- Finally whisk in the egg.
- Pour the dough into a buttered baking tin and place in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius/ 310 Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down a bit before you cut and serve it.
You can easily use other kinds of nuts instead of the almonds – just use the same amount as with the almonds.