– The best in town!
- 1 lb. 5 oz. of minced beef
- 1 bundle of parsley
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- A pinch of turmeric
- 4 home baked burger buns
- Icebergs lettuce
- 4 tomatoes
- Ketchup and mayonnaise
- 1 onion sliced into rings
- Cheddar cheese
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into chunks.
- Roast them in oil in a hot pan until golden.
- Add garlic and turn down the heat.
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes and sprinkle with turmeric.
- Mix the meat with parsley, salt and pepper.
- Make 4 hamburgers and fry them in oil in a hot pan on both sides and finish of with a few minutes at a moderate temperature.
- Heat up the burger buns, cut them in half and apply mayonnaise and ketchup to the surfaces.
- Add lettuce, slices of tomato, onion and the lovely parsley infused hamburger.
- Top off with cheddar cheese and serve with the roasted potatoes.
When busy in the ‘burger factory’, you might as well cook a few extra hamburgers and save them for the next day. Then you can decide for yourself if you are up to a burger again.