– Delicious and nutritious!
- 1 mackerel cut into filets
- 1 courgette
- 1 tomato
- 2 eggs
- 4 fl oz. of milk
- 2 fl. oz. of full fat cream
- Wash the vegetables.
- Grate the courgette and cut the tomato into small pieces.
- Whisk together milk, cream, eggs, salt and pepper and add the vegetables.
- Make sure that the filets of mackerel are free of bones.
- Remove any bones with a small fork.
- Pour some of the vegetable mass into a baking pan; add the fish and then the rest of the vegetables.
- Place the baking pan in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.
- Serve and indulge with a nice slice of toasted wholegrain bread.
It is of course possible to experiment with other types of fish such as cod or salmon.