– Lovely and pretty!
- 9 oz. of salmon meat (no skin or bones)
- ¾ oz. of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- ¼ cucumber
- 2 tbsp. of sour cream
- 2 tbsp. of drained (Greek) yogurt
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread (preferably containing flax seeds)
- Salt and pepper
- Grate the cucumber, sprinkle with salt and leave for 10 minutes to get out some of the water.
- Mix sour cream and yogurt in a bowl.
- Put the grated cucumber into a sieve and squeeze out the water.
- Now add it to the cream base together with salt and pepper.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and roll them in sesame seeds.
- Roast them in oil in a hot pan for 1 minute on all sides.
- Serve with the lovely cucumber-cream and wholegrain bread.
For variation purposes it is worth mentioning that you can exchange the salmon with other types of fish. The sky is the limit!