– Have a dip!
12 small rolls
- 12 pieces of rice paper
- Juice from two limes
- 1 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 7 oz. of peeled China radish
- ½ a cucumber
- 2 oz. of bean sprouts
- 1 head of lettuce (iceberg)
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh coriander
- Whisk lime juice and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Wash the lettuce and chop it into smaller pieces.
- Chop the China radish and cucumber into strips.
- Place the rice paper in hot water for 4-5 minutes, take it out and place it on a clean cutting board.
- Place a few strips of radish and cucumber on a piece of rice paper together with some lettuce, a few bean sprouts and coriander leafs.
- Sprinkle a little bit of marinade onto the vegetables and fold up the lower part of the rice paper and wrap up the roll.
- Serve on a plate.
It is easy to make a nice dip for your rolls. Whisk together 4 fl. oz. of soy sauce, 2 crushed cloves of garlic, a little bit of finely chopped chilli and 2 tbsp. of lemon juice.
You can easily exchange the above-mentioned vegetables with other kinds, e.g. tomatoes, melon, red pepper etc.